Medical Cannabis Dispensary & Medical Marijuana Dispensary In Las Vegas, NV
Cultivate Dispensary creates a safe, clean, and comfortable atmosphere, helping you navigate our extensive range of options to find the right cannabis for your specific needs. Offering a natural, affordable, effective, and innovative alternative to traditional medicine. Our broad selection of fresh flowers, pre-rolls, premium vape cartridges, tasty edibles, and accessories answer every requirement, expectation, and preference.
Established in 2018, Cultivate Las Vegas continues to pioneer and advocate the holistic healing properties of cannabis. We offer patients across Las Vegas and surrounding areas a convenient, secure, and welcoming environment to discuss concerns, gain insight, and create cannabis therapy strategies. Our budtenders are here to assist and inform.
In-Store & Curbside Medicinal Cannabis Pickup
Cultivate Las Vegas is an easy stop from anywhere across Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Spring Valley and Paradise, NV. We’re just 1.5 miles of The Strip, right in Chinatown. On our shelves and website, you’ll find an incredible array of terpenes, freshness, and potency, including flower, pre-rolls, tinctures, yummy edibles, concentrates, cartridges, topicals, and more. We expedite convenience with in-store and curbside pick-up across Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Spring Valley and Paradise, NV.
Some of the many easy cannabis may prove beneficial include:
- Acne treatment
- Addiction recovery due to the ability to soothe withdrawal symptoms
- Decrease migraine and headache severity
- Decrease muscle spasms for those suffering from M.S.
- Ease PTSD symptoms
- Ease symptoms of depression by restoring balance to the endocannabinoid system
- Easing ADHD symptoms by helping with agitation and lack of restraint
- Effectively treat nausea
- Fight cancer by potentially inhibiting or killing cancer cells
- Improve lung health
- Lessen anxiety
- Lower blood sugar
- Pain relief for arthritis patients
- Reduce healing time in broken bones
- Regulate metabolism
- Regulate/prevent diabetes by controlling blood sugar, increasing levels of good cholesterol, and reducing BMI
- Slow the development of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Soothe the pain of multiple sclerosis
- Treat autism by regulating mood swings
- Treat glaucoma by reducing intraocular pressure
- Treat seizures and epilepsy
- Weight loss due to the plant’s ability to regulate insulin production and caloric effects