Cannabis Dispensaries, Attractions & More!
THE HISTORY OF LAS VEGAS is the ultimate American rags-to-riches story, filled with unusual heroes and foes. A chronicle 103 years in the making, this is the story of the largest American city and how it transformed from the “Gateway to the Hoover Dam” into “Sin City” and ultimately, the “Entertainment Capital of the World.” Beginning as a railroad watering hole in the 20th century, Las Vegas has seen some ups and downs and created the setting for some of the country’s most monumental moments. Never dull, always evolving, it truly is both a paradise and a playground. Who doesn’t love Las Vegas?
Visit Our Las Vegas, NV Dispensary!
Wondering where to start? There’s the High Roller, LINQ Zip Line, Madame Tussauds, Gondolas at Venetian. Whichever you choose, Cultivate Dispensary welcomes you to stop by and see us, before or after to enhance your experience! Let our friendly and knowledgeable staff provide recommendations, and share fun tips & tricks that only Vegas locals know about! We offer a safe, clean, and comfortable environment where you can relax, browse, and have confidence in the quality of cannabis options. As a favorite destination and must-see for a true vegan experience, Cultivate Dispensary looks forward to enriching your visit!
A Few Of Our Favorite Things To Do In Las Vegas:
- Las Vegas Strip | Lined with Sin City’s top hotels and largest casinos, the glittering 4.2-mile (6.8-kilometer) Las Vegas Boulevard, aka the Las Vegas Strip, is the most well-known street in the city. A showcase of architecture, neon lights, enormous hotel complexes, trendsetting nightclubs, amazing shows and five-star restaurants … and let’s not forget the casinos … This single 4.2 mile Strip dazzles, glitters and offers something for everyone.
- Fremont Experience | Spanning four city blocks, the Fremont Street Experience is a massive outdoor mall and the site of Las Vegas’ very first freestanding casino building. Today, it hosts 10 different casinos with games and tables, plenty of restaurants, and free concerts and other live entertainment, with multiple performances, staged each day. It’s also notable for its famous Viva Vision canopy, which projects thousands of different color combinations and images overhead.
- Fountains of Bellagio | The Fountains of Bellagio in front of the Bellagio Hotel on the Las Vegas Strip are like many Sin City attractions: an over-the-top spectacle, but in a good way. The waterworks are synchronized with a changing playlist and light show, so visitors will never see the same show twice.
- Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign | Constructed in 1959, the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign is an icon from the era of classic Vegas. Listed on the US National Register of Historic Places, the neon landmark welcomes visitors driving into the city from the south on Las Vegas Boulevard, aka the Strip.
- Stratosphere Tower | Standing 1,149 feet (350 meters) above the Las Vegas Strip, Stratosphere Tower is the tallest observation tower in the United States. From the top, visitors enjoy 360-degree views of Las Vegas from an observation deck, aboard thrill rides, or over a drink or meal at one of several bars and restaurants.
- High Roller at the Linq | At more than 550 feet (167 meters) tall, the High Roller in Vegas isn’t your county fair Ferris wheel. See for yourself during a 30-minute revolution in one of the High Roller’s 28 air-conditioned compartments. Choose from day or night rides to watch the landscape glimmer with hot sun or neon lights as you soar high above. Whether Sin City is your favorite vacation spot or you’ve traveled half the world to see the Strip for the first time, this ride above the Las Vegas skyline won’t leave you disappointed. Upgrade to include an open bar in the High Roller cabin with the Happy Hour option.
- Gondola Rides at the Venetian | The Venetian Hotel on the Las Vegas Strip recreates the romantic experience of a gondola ride down the Grand Canal of Venice, Italy. Travelers can glide down the replica canals under graceful bridges, passing striking architectural structures as well as the hotel’s Grand Canal Shoppes in the duplicated Venetian streetscape.
- Downtown Container Park | This collection of boutique shops with unique goods was formed from leftover shipping containers. The open-air shopping spot is centered around a courtyard, which has a playground for children (with a treehouse!) and a stage with frequent live entertainment and events. Dining options range from high-end restaurants to gourmet hot dog stands and a craft whiskey bar. There are even art galleries to peruse and often concerts and films.
- Area 15 | Like the real Area 51, the exterior of Area 15 perpetuates intrigue and mystery with its bunker-style exterior. With one foot in the door, this 200,000 square foot immersive art collective is buzzing with imagination and creative energy. Inside, visitors will find an unforgettable retail and entertainment complex and events space.
- Cultivate Dispensary – Established in 2018, our holistic approach to wellness has created a must-see destination for locals and tourists alike, right off exit 39!
- Chinatown – Explore the culture, shops, bars, attractions and over 150 unique eateries of Chinatown Las Vegas and don’t miss out on a stop at Cultivate Las Vegas. Always nearby, open seven days a week and offering the conveniences of online ordering and curbside/in-store pickup, we are where you find the most amazing flower, vapes, tinctures, topicals, concentrates and more.
- Zen Curry House – Enjoy the unique spices, flavors and wide menu at Zen Curry House and pay a visit to Cultivate Las Vegas along the way. A little over a mile arrives at our doors, open seven days a week, and a wide array of the most sought-after brands, innovative strains and diversity of consumption methods. We can’t wait to share our gorgeous flower, delicious edibles, soothing topicals, versatile tinctures, potent concentrates, modern vapes and more.
- Pho Kim Long – For the best of Vietnamese/Chinese cuisine, Pho Kim Long is an exotic delight for the tastebuds. Combine your dining experience with a visit to Cultivate Las Vegas. Just half a mile away, you’ll find an extensive and outstanding selection of recreational cannabis for every experience level, preference and effect.
- Hot N’ Juicy Crawfish – For the seafood lover, Hot N’Juice Crawfish is a rare and rewarding treat. Blue crab, king crab, snow crab, clams, lobster, mussels and catfish are just a small sample offered with a variety of amazing seasonings. And right down the road, just 0.3 miles away, you’ll find Cultivate Las Vegas, the nearby recreational cannabis dispensary with more options than you can imagine.
- BB.Q Chicken – Korean fried chicken is going to surprise you. Hand brushed, hand battered, fried at lower temperatures for longer times, the traditional method creates a perfectly crispy texture and amazing taste. And when you dine at bb.q Chicken, you have your choice of exotic signature sauces that are unlike anything you’ve ever sampled. Before or after you’ve enjoyed a scrumptious meal, a three minute drive arrives at Cultivate Las Vegas, you nearby, premier recreational cannabis dispensary.
Cultivate is Located Near These Popular Hotels, Casinos & Tourist Attractions
The Mirage | Completed in 1973, the Mirage was the first new resort built on the Las Vegas Strip in 16 years. Take in exciting and exclusive shows, book a day at the spa, swim in a truly unique and gorgeous pool, relax in the sun, choose from upscale restaurants, visit the casino and interact with dolphins without ever leaving the resort.
The Luxor Hotel & Casino | A 30-story, pyramid-shaped hotel, the Luxor is located on the southern end of The Strip and certainly stands out. Along with a light that can be viewed from space, this architectural marvel features a 120,000-square-foot casino.
Golden Nugget | Opened in 1946, during the height of mob influence, the Golden Nugget is a wonderful piece of history yet a full-fledged modern resort. A 38,000 square-foot casino, restaurants, bars, shopping, a 200,000-gallon shark tank aquarium and pool complex with waterfalls, water slides and 17 private cabanas is just the start!
Museum Fiasco | Situated on the mezzanine of AREA 15 and a must-see, immersive experience, Museum of fiasco combines fog effects, mirrors, strobing light and loud sounds to create an odyssey where you feel as if you’re floating in space. Created by Playmodes studio and found at 3215 S Rancho Dr, this unique audiovisual adventure is fun for adults and kids alike.
Omega Mart | Explore an interactive world that begins in the most surreal and interesting supermarket that opens up portals into interactive, immersive, unexpected and fascinating landscapes. Fun for the whole family, this adventure is like no other, with all sorts of fun and mind-bending features to explore.
Treasure Island | Situated at 3300 Las Vegas Blvd, at the center of The Strip, Treasure Island offers something for everyone. Catch a show, enjoy an exceptional dining experience, relax at the spa or sun at the outdoor pool, find free live entertainment at Gilley’s Saloon, Senor Frog’s and Kahunaville, stay in a luxury room, play in the casino or hop over to the connected shopping center.
Adventuredome | The Canyon Blaster coaster twists through a double-loop and double-corkscrew at 55 mph. The El Loco climbs 90 feet before dropping, twisting, turning and achieving a 1.5 vertical-G. Arcade games, laser-tag, 4-D theater, rides from family friendly to scream-inducing and so much more make the Adventuredome a thrilling experience.
Resorts World | This technologically advanced resort features robotic welcome- puppies, LED displays to access services, 3,500 guest rooms with never-before-seen amenities, five amazing swimming pools, luxurious spa treatments and 70,000 square feet of boutique shopping. Enjoy room service On The Fly and prepare to be amazed by the optical digital illusions of GLOW.
Wet n Wild | Located on S. Fort Apache Road, Wet N’ Wild is the perfect solution to the desert heat. Covering 27-acres, the water park features more than 25 slides and attractions, including the tubes, rafts and funnels of the Rattler, thrilling turns of the Constrictor and famous zero-gravity rush of the Tornado.
Allegiant Stadium | Easily accessed from the Strip via the Hacienda Bridge, the 65,000-seat, domed venue is home to the NFL’s Las Vegas Raiders and has hosted such well-known names as the Rolling Stones, Imagine Dragons, Billy Joel and Garth Brooks. The translucent roof and state-of-the-art walls open to reveal breathtaking views of the Strip.
Downtown Summerlin | A worthwhile trip to the western outskirts of Las Vegas, Downtown Summerlin features over 125 stores from retail chains to unique boutiques. Along with outdoor shopping, you’ll find exceptional dining, entertainment, the Golden Knights practice facility, the Las Vegas Ballpark and events such as Vintage Market Days and the Happy Earth Day Festival.
Tivoli Village | Covering nearly 30 acres, Tivoli Village is the perfect blend of amenities and opportunity. High-end dining, snacks and coffee on an outdoor patio, dance lessons, financial services, nutritional counseling, personal training, unique boutiques, luxury brands and everything you need for a modern lifestyle are found at this sophisticated development complex on South Rampart Boulevard.
Las Vegas Convention Center | Just off the Strip, the Las Vegas Convention Center covers 2,500 sq feet of exhibit space and is one of the largest of its kind. Over 200,000 attendees visit the biggest Expos in the country. Nearly 400,000 square feet of meeting rooms offer seating capacity from 20 to 2,500.
T-Mobile Arena | Home of the NHL’s Vegas Golden Knights and UFC, this multi-purpose indoor arena hosts everything from mixed martial arts and professional boxing events to the biggest names in the music industry, including Elton John, U2, Lady Gaga, George Strait, KISS and Drake. First opening its doors on April 6, 2016, T-Mobile Arena continues to bring the biggest events to Vegas.
Rio All Suite & Hotel | Just a mile off The Strip, the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino offers a tropical-style oasis with incredible views of the Spring Mountains from modern and roomy suits. Along more than 100,000 square feet of casino gaming, there’s a gorgeous pool, an award-winning wine-cellar and multiple exceptional restaurants, including the VooDoo Rooftop Nightclub, situated 51 stories above The Strip.
Fall of Atlantis | One of the few free shows in Las Vegas, The Fall of Atlantis Show happens every hour, on the hour for most of the day and lasts for seven minutes. Lasers, fog, lights, bubbling water and volcano flames shooting almost 20 feet into the air tell the story of Kin Atlas. There’s also a 50,000 gallon saltwater aquarium that’s home to over 300 exotic fish.
Machine Guns Vegas | Head to 3501 Aldebaran Ave to fire the same type of artillery as SEAL and Delta Force teams. From the futuristic machine guns featured in the movies and video games to bygone handguns, this indoor and outdoor shooting range is a whole new experience.
Neon Museum | Right on Las Vegas Blvd N, the Neon Museum is a step back in time, displaying the restored original signs from older casinos dating back to the 1930s. Follow the progression of technology and style trends as you explore nearly three acres and take a moment to appreciate the lobby from the La Concha Motel.
MGM Grand | Known for its star-studded entertainment at the MGM Grand Garden Arena, such as KÀ by Cirque du Soleil, the MGM Grand also offers world-class dining, unmatched nightlife, gorgeous rooms, ultra-modern casino, iconic 45-foot bronze lion and the non-profit sanctuary that’s home to 36 lions, including a descendant of the original MGM movie lion.Pho Kim Long: For the best of Vietnamese/Chinese cuisine, Pho Kim Long is an exotic delight for the tastebuds. Combine your dining experience with a visit to Cultivate Las Vegas. Just half a mile away, you’ll find an extensive and outstanding selection of recreational cannabis for every experience level, preference and effect.